A moist chocolate sponge wrapped around a cool creamy orange centre. Made in minutes, gone in seconds…and thirds and fourths!
Before you start, pre-heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5 and grease and line a swiss roll tin.
- 3 medium eggs (beaten)
- 75g (3oz) caster sugar
- 50g (2oz) Juvela Gluten-Free Mix
- 25g (1oz) cocoa*
- 200g (8oz) extra light cream cheese*
- 1tbsp icing sugar
- 50g (2oz) chocolate orange (grated)
- grated rind of an orange
- Whisk together the eggs and sugar until thick, creamy and almost white in color.
- Using a metal spoon lightly fold in the Juvela Gluten-free Mix and cocoa.
- Place the mixture into the prepared tin and bake in a pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes until springy to touch.
- Turn out onto a piece of greaseproof paper lightly dusted with icing sugar.
- Remove the greaseproof paper from the sponge and trim off the edges. Allow cooling.
Share This Gluten Free Recipe With Friends & Family