Minding Me Gluten Free Course

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Morrow
    Keymaster

Let us know how you are getting on.

Jennifer Morrow
    Keymaster

For those of you who have signed up to the Minding Me, Gluten Free 6 Week Course sponsored Promise Gluten Free would have already met Janette Penney Inner Strength Pilates
    For those who haven’t you can still sign up and start your course this week. Here’s a taste of some of the amazing content included in the Minding Me Gluten Free Course.
    WATCH THIS SPACE FOR SOME FREE PILATES SESSIONS!!!!!!
    Janette is a Pilates teacher trainer with the Pilates Institute Ireland, where she has trained over 400 instructors. She has been teaching Pilates for over 16 years to groups and individuals and launched her online business, Inner Strength Pilates in March 2020 in response to the Covid pandemic. She has a wealth of experience in Anatomy and Physiology having completed a Masters in Exercise Physiology from Trinity College Dublin in 2018. Janette is passionate about the Pilates method and the benefits it can bring to people of all ages and abilities. #mindingmeglutenfree

Jennifer Morrow
    Keymaster

Hope you are enjoying the Daily Tips from our Dietitian, Sarah Keogh. These get sent directly to your Minding Me Gluten Free App. If you haven’t downloaded it yet. All information on downloading it can be found here https://coeliac.ie/app/

Jennifer Morrow
    Keymaster

Great video and learnt loads

Sarah Kiernan
    Keymaster

Great video and really enjoying the course so far!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.