Chocolate biscuit eyeballs (no bake)
- 36 gluten free bourbon biscuits
- 200g pack cream cheese, at room temperature
- 250g of gluten free milk chocolate melted
- 36 white chocolate buttons
- Line a baking sheet baking parchment or use a silicon baking mat. Blend the biscuits in a food processor to make into a crumb texture, about 30 seconds. Add cream cheese and pulse until combined, 15 to 20 times.
- Remove from machine, using a soup spoon ,take out mixture into walnut sized pieces, roll into balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze for one hour
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a saucepan with water. Tip: make sure the water does not touch off the bottom of the bowl.
- Use a fork to dip each ball into the melted chocolate and place back on the baking sheet. Place a white chocolate button on the side of each ball.
- Put back in the fridge for another hour
Share With Friends
All recipes developed by the Coeliac Society are nutritionally checked by our in-house team of dietitians and chefs. Please note all nutritional information is per 1 serving. Please refer to recipe overview for number of servings in recipes.