Chocolate biscuit eyeballs (no bake)
- 36 gluten free bourbon biscuits
- 200g pack cream cheese, at room temperature
- 250g of gluten free milk chocolate melted
- 36 white chocolate buttons
- Line a baking sheet baking parchment or use a silicon baking mat. Blend the biscuits in a food processor to make into a crumb texture, about 30 seconds. Add cream cheese and pulse until combined, 15 to 20 times.
- Remove from machine, using a soup spoon ,take out mixture into walnut sized pieces, roll into balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze for one hour
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a saucepan with water. Tip: make sure the water does not touch off the bottom of the bowl.
- Use a fork to dip each ball into the melted chocolate and place back on the baking sheet. Place a white chocolate button on the side of each ball.
- Put back in the fridge for another hour
Share With Friends
All recipes are created by Frances Buckley MSc.
Licenced food safety trainer. MSc in Applied Culinary Nutrition.
Currently Technical Food Advisor at Coeliac Society of Ireland.