Flat Leaf Parsley Salad Turkish Style
- 1 large bunch of flat parsley, destemmed and shredded by hand
- 1 large red onion thinly sliced
- 4 ripe tomatoes diced
- Half a large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 100g feta crumbled
- 2 tablespoons of dried cranberries or sultanas
For the dressing
- 8 large fresh mint leaves chopped 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice Cracked black pepper Generous pinch of sumac
- 4 toasted gluten free pitta breads to serve
Lightly toss all the salad ingredients together, in a small bowl whisk the dressing ingredients together with a fork and dress the salad.
Share With Friends
All recipes developed by the Coeliac Society are nutritionally checked by our in-house team of dietitians and chefs. Please note all nutritional information is per 1 serving. Please refer to recipe overview for number of servings in recipes.