Frozen Yogurt and Seed Pots
- 480g frozen berry mix
- 180g low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or agave syrup
- 200g of fresh strawberries or raspberries or seasonal fruit
- 60g of mixed seeds
1. Put everything except the fresh berries in a food processor and blend, but not too smoothly, leave some chunks.
2. Scoop straight into containers suitable for freezer, or if eating straight away scoop into serving bowls. Serve with the fresh berries and mixed seeds sprinkled on top.
Share With Friends
All recipes are created by Frances Buckley MSc.
Licenced food safety trainer. MSc in Applied Culinary Nutrition.
Currently Technical Food Advisor at Coeliac Society of Ireland.