Hazelnut and Apricot stuffing
- 1 onion diced finely
- 450g of gluten free breadcrumbs
- 100g of Dunnes butter
- 50g of toasted hazelnuts
- 70g of dried Apricots (chopped into small dice)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh sage
- Cracked black pepper
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan on a gentle heat and cook the diced onion until soft but not browned.
2. Stir in the hazelnuts and apricot
3. Add the breadcrumbs
4. Finally add the chopped sage and the pepper.
Share With Friends
All recipes are created by Frances Buckley MSc.
Licenced food safety trainer. MSc in Applied Culinary Nutrition.
Currently Technical Food Advisor at Coeliac Society of Ireland.