High Protein Pancakes
- Gluten free porridge oats x75g
- Gluten free baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Sorghum flour x 20g
- Bananas (ripe)x 1
- Cottage cheese x300g
- Egg x1
- Organic Vanilla bean extract x 5ml
- Blueberries 25g
- Coconut oil (for frying) 15ml
- To prepare the mixture blend all the ingredients in a food processer or with a hand blender.
- Divide in four and pan-fry on both sides until golden in colour.
- Transfer to a baking tray and bake at 160c for 7 mins.
Share With Friends
All recipes developed by the Coeliac Society are nutritionally checked by our in-house team of dietitians and chefs. Please note all nutritional information is per 1 serving. Please refer to recipe overview for number of servings in recipes.