Lemon and Amaretti Terrine
Perfectly light dessert to make, freeze and use over the festive period.
(You will need a loaf tin or terrine dish for this recipe).
- 1 tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 250 ml of fresh cream (whipped)
- Juice of 1 ½ lemons
- A packet of GF Amaretti biscuits
- Pour the condensed milk into a large bowl, fold in the whipped cream and lemonjuice.
- Brush the inside of your loaf tin with vegetable oil.
- Line the tin with cling filmmaking sure it hangs over the edges.
- Place a row of the Amaretti biscuits along the bottom of the tin, spoon in ½ of themixture.
- Crumble some more Amaretti biscuits into large pieces onto the mix.
- Spoon in the remainder of cream mixture, smooth out evenly. Fold over the clingfilm and freeze.
- When serving leave out of freezer for 20 minutes before slicing. Delicious servedwith mixed berries.
Share With Friends
All recipes are created by Frances Buckley MSc.
Licenced food safety trainer. MSc in Applied Culinary Nutrition.
Currently Technical Food Advisor at Coeliac Society of Ireland.