Pinenut & Cranberry Stuffing
Beginning of December make stuffing and freeze it to use at Christmas time
- 1 red onion diced finely
- 450g of gluten free breadcrumbs (available in CSI shop)
- 100g of Dunnes butter
- 50g of Pinenut
- 70g of dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley, cracked black pepper, salt to taste
- Melt the butter in a saucepan on a gentle heat and cook the diced onion until soft but not browned.
- Stir in the pinenuts and the cranberries
- Add the breadcrumbs, finally add the chopped parsley and the seasoning. (This stuffing can be frozen)
Share With Friends
All recipes are created by Frances Buckley MSc.
Licenced food safety trainer. MSc in Applied Culinary Nutrition.
Currently Technical Food Advisor at Coeliac Society of Ireland.