Protein and Fibre-Rich Bread
- 300g of gluten free porridge
- 500g of cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- Good pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of GF baking powder
- 50 g ground flaxseeds
- 50g of sunflower seeds, 50g of pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180◦c
Simply put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
2. With your hand, form the dough into an oval ball, place onto a non-stick baking sheet or use parchment paper to line a tin.
3. Bake for an hour, turn it over for the last 15 mins to ensure the bottom is not soggy.
4. Cool on a wire rack
Share With Friends
All recipes are created by Frances Buckley MSc.
Licenced food safety trainer. MSc in Applied Culinary Nutrition.
Currently Technical Food Advisor at Coeliac Society of Ireland.