Traditional Herb Stuffing
- 1 large onion diced finely
- 500g of gluten free breadcrumbs
- 100g of Dunnes butter
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh thyme
- Cracked black pepper
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan on a gentle heat and cook the diced onion until soft but not browned, add the chopped thyme cook for 3 to 4 minutes
2. Add the breadcrumbs
3. Finally add the chopped parsley and the pepper.
Share With Friends
All recipes are created by Frances Buckley MSc.
Licenced food safety trainer. MSc in Applied Culinary Nutrition.
Currently Technical Food Advisor at Coeliac Society of Ireland.