- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- A drop of vanilla essence
- Mash the banana well.
- Beat the eggs and mix well into the banana.
- If you have a soup blender, give the mixture a quick whizz to get it as smooth as you can.
- Add a little of the batter to the pan to the size you want.
- Cook until it is lightly browned underneath and almost set on top.
- Flip over and cook on the other side.
- Top with berries, yoghurt or just enjoy as they are.
Share With Friends
All recipes are created by Frances Buckley MSc.
Licenced food safety trainer. MSc in Applied Culinary Nutrition.
Currently Technical Food Advisor at Coeliac Society of Ireland.