- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- A drop of vanilla essence
- Mash the banana well.
- Beat the eggs and mix well into the banana.
- If you have a soup blender, give the mixture a quick whizz to get it as smooth as you can.
- Add a little of the batter to the pan to the size you want.
- Cook until it is lightly browned underneath and almost set on top.
- Flip over and cook on the other side.
- Top with berries, yoghurt or just enjoy as they are.
Share With Friends
All recipes developed by the Coeliac Society are nutritionally checked by our in-house team of dietitians and chefs. Please note all nutritional information is per 1 serving. Please refer to recipe overview for number of servings in recipes.