Greek Style Yogurt, Apple, Strawberries, Dried Cranberries, Milled Flaxseed and Honey
Greek yoghurt is a great source of calcium and protein. Flaxseed (also known as linseed) is a fantastic source of lots of nutrients including calcium, magnesium, iron and fibre. It can be harder to get all the fibre you need on a gluten-free diet which is why it is great to add seeds like flaxseed to meals. And don’t worry about the sugar – all the sugar is the natural sugar from the fruit and the milk.
- 4 cups of low-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 small apples cored
- 12 strawberries
- 4 teaspoon dried cranberries
- 4 teaspoons milled flaxseed
- 4 teaspoons of honey (optional)
- Add the chopped apple, strawberries, and cranberries onto the yoghurt.
- Sprinkle on the flax and drizzle on the honey or syrup.
Share With Friends
All recipes are created by Frances Buckley MSc.
Licenced food safety trainer. MSc in Applied Culinary Nutrition.
Currently Technical Food Advisor at Coeliac Society of Ireland.