Greek Style Yogurt, Apple, Strawberries, Dried Cranberries, Milled Flaxseed and Honey
Greek yoghurt is a great source of calcium and protein. Flaxseed (also known as linseed) is a fantastic source of lots of nutrients including calcium, magnesium, iron and fibre. It can be harder to get all the fibre you need on a gluten-free diet which is why it is great to add seeds like flaxseed to meals. And don’t worry about the sugar – all the sugar is the natural sugar from the fruit and the milk.
- 4 cups of low-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 small apples cored
- 12 strawberries
- 4 teaspoon dried cranberries
- 4 teaspoons milled flaxseed
- 4 teaspoons of honey (optional)
- Add the chopped apple, strawberries, and cranberries onto the yoghurt.
- Sprinkle on the flax and drizzle on the honey or syrup.
Share With Friends
All recipes developed by the Coeliac Society are nutritionally checked by our in-house team of dietitians and chefs. Please note all nutritional information is per 1 serving. Please refer to recipe overview for number of servings in recipes.