Halloween scary punch
- 420g tin of lychees
- 225g of glace cherries
- 15 sultanas
- 1lt of chilled cranberry juice
- 1lt of chilled cranberry and raspberry
- 1lt of sparkling water
- Drain the lychees, keeping the juice.
- Push a sultana into each cherry and slot the cherry into the lychee to make eyeballs.
- Put all the juices including the lychee juice into a large bowl with the sparkling water just before using .
- Add the eyeballs
Share With Friends
All recipes are created by Frances Buckley MSc.
Licenced food safety trainer. MSc in Applied Culinary Nutrition.
Currently Technical Food Advisor at Coeliac Society of Ireland.