No Bake Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake
• 200g of gluten free digestive biscuits
• 4oz of melted butter
• 400g cream cheese
• 200g mascarpone cheese
• grated zest 1 lemons
• juice from 2 lemons
• 100g caster sugar
• 200ml of whipped cream
• 80g of frozen blueberries (I buy fresh ones and freeze them in advance)
1. Crush the biscuits until crumb like, by putting them in a plastic freezer bag and crushing them with rolling pin
2. Empty the crushed biscuits into a bowl and mix with the melted butter. Press the mixture into a 23cm springform tin using the back of a soup spoon. then use the back of a spoon. Put the tin into the fridge to firm up the base for half an hour.
3. Put the cream cheese, lemon zest, mascarpone and sugar into a bowl and mix it well with the wooden spoon, then add the lemon juice using a whisk.
4. To whip the cream: Put it in a clean bowl and whisk until it is thick
5. Using a large metal spoon fold the whipped cream into the cheese mixture.
6. Fold in the frozen blueberries
7. Pour the filling over the refrigerated base and spread it evenly. Refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 6hours
Share With Friends
All recipes developed by the Coeliac Society are nutritionally checked by our in-house team of dietitians and chefs. Please note all nutritional information is per 1 serving. Please refer to recipe overview for number of servings in recipes.