Protein Pancakes with Chocolate Bananas and Blueberries
- 75g of gluten free porridge oats
- 1 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder
- 20g sorghum flour
- 2 medium bananas(ripe)
- 300g of low fat cottage cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of natural vanilla extract
- 50g blueberries
- 15ml olive oil
- 50g of dark chocolate melted (ensure it is gluten free variety)
- Blend all the ingredients, except blueberries and one of the bananas in a food processer or with a hand blender.
- Divide in four and pan fry on one side until golden in colour. Turnover and sprinkle on the blueberries and push into the mixture. Flip onto the blueberry side for 1 minute.
- Transfer to baking tray and bake at 160c for 7 minutes.
- Serve with sliced banana drizzled with melted dark chocolate.
Share With Friends
All recipes developed by the Coeliac Society are nutritionally checked by our in-house team of dietitians and chefs. Please note all nutritional information is per 1 serving. Please refer to recipe overview for number of servings in recipes.