Salmon with Wholegrain Mustard Crust, Served with Baby Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli
Salmon is an amazing source of omega 3s, protein and B vitamins. Serving with broccoli and skin-on new potatoes boost fibre and folates.
For the Salmon
- 6 x 140g skinless darnes of salmon
- 3 tbsp. of honey
- 3 tbsp. of gluten free wholegrain mustard
- To serve
- 370g of broccoli florets
- 590g of baby potatoes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°c.
- In a small bowl mix the honey and mustard together and coat the darnes of salmon in the mixture.
- Put the coated darnes of salmon on baking parchment on an oven tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°c
- Serve with baby boiled potatoes and steamed broccoli.
Share With Friends
All recipes are created by Frances Buckley MSc.
Licenced food safety trainer. MSc in Applied Culinary Nutrition.
Currently Technical Food Advisor at Coeliac Society of Ireland.