Salmon with Wholegrain Mustard Crust, Served with Baby Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli
For the Salmon
- 6 x 140g skinless darnes of salmon
- 3 tbsp. of honey
- 3 tbsp. of gluten free wholegrain mustard
- To serve
- 370g of broccoli florets
- 590g of baby potatoes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°c.
- In a small bowl mix the honey and mustard together and coat the darnes of salmon in the mixture.
- Put the coated darnes of salmon on baking parchment on an oven tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°c
- Serve with baby boiled potatoes and steamed broccoli.
Share With Friends
All recipes developed by the Coeliac Society are nutritionally checked by our in-house team of dietitians and chefs. Please note all nutritional information is per 1 serving. Please refer to recipe overview for number of servings in recipes.