Coeliac Society Food List Declaration
Thank you for adding your product(s) to the Coeliac Society Gluten Free Food List. This list is essential for our members and their need for a strict gluten-free diet.
Completing this declaration:
- Confirming that your product(s) are gluten free: Please read the options on the table below and tick the appropriate box/boxes.
- Read the “Important Notes” section and ensure that your product(s) are compliant with these notes where relevant. Please tick to confirm that you have read these notes as shown.
Read before submitting your declaration
Oats and Gluten Free Oats:
- In respect of any of the product(s) the subject of this declaration containing oats as an ingredient, that these oats have been specially produced, prepared and/or processed in a way so as to avoid contamination by wheat, rye, barley or their crossbred varieties and the gluten content of such oats does not exceed 20mg/kg. Such oats should be certified gluten free by the supplier.
May Contain Labels
- The product(s) listed do not have a “may contain gluten/cereals containing gluten” label indicating the possible presence of gluten-containing cereals.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) System
- That the food business has in place a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) System to manage gluten-free production which includes a risk assessment to ensure the avoidance of gluten contamination during all stages of production, storage, transportation and handling of the product(s) the subject of this declaration, including but not limited to consideration of the following process phases:
- ensure gluten free status of raw materials from supplier;
- receiving raw materials;
- storing/segregation of raw materials;
- pouring from sacks and storage containers;
- product preparation;
- production in mixed-production units;
- cleaning of machines, pipelines, utensils, storage containers and working areas;
- packaging/casing; and,
- complaints, traceability and product recall/withdrawal.
Ongoing Gluten Analysis
- That initial gluten analysis (either gluten-free certification or HACCP analysis system) is carried out and repeat gluten analysis as required in relation to changes in production or raw materials by the food business on the basis of a plan for sampling and analysing the product as sold or distributed by the food business to the consumer.
I hereby confirm the following in respect of each of the products individually listed and described in the accompanying Excel spreadsheet returned to the Coeliac Society of Ireland: