Consultant advice


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #96106
    Daryn Hughes

    Hello all, my 16 year old was diagnosed last week after years of ill health so this journey is just starting for us. He had seen a pediatric GI and we are due to go back soon. Someone advised us to instead start seeing a GI consultant who works with adults in an adult hospital as my son is nearly 17. I’ve been researching all weekend and would love any advice re consultants who specialise in patients with Coeliac disease. Hope someone might be able to help. Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.