Travel

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

HI, i intend to travel to New York in April of this year .Any advice or recommendations re eating out or buying gluten free food in same.
    kindly Maggie.,

Jennifer Morrow
    Keymaster

Hi Maggie, I will see what information we have on file and email them on to you.

Daiana Guillen
    Participant

May I also have the information about eating out or buying gluten free foods? My daughter is 3 years old and we are planning family trip to Florida, USA.
    Best regards
    Daiana

Niamh O’Sullivan
    Participant

There used to be a supermarket called “Whole Foods” in USA that was great for gf foods. I visited it in Washington but it’s a chain. Not sure where or if it is in New York or Florida. You could google it

Jennifer Morrow
    Keymaster

Hi you may find some useful information on this website https://www.mygfguide.com/gluten-free-new-york/

Deirdre Walsh
    Participant

We were in New York a few years ago and found the restaurant at The Edison Hotel to be fabulous. If memory serves me right, it was called Friedmans. Almost everything on menu was gluten free and we felt comfortable with everything.

Leona Crean
    Participant

Anyone have any knowledge / experience about travelling in Vietnam and finding gluten free options ? There doesn’t seem to be a travel card available in Vietnamese. Any tips greatly appreciated. 🙂

Mary Bessaa
    Participant

Hi, I am travelling to Puerto Rico in Gran Canaria. Has anyone been that could give recommendations on where to eat? Many thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.